Zimbra Collaboration Suite
View a demo of Zimbra
Zimbra Appliance Packages
Zimbra is a new and innovative messaging and collaboration platform. Exigent is proud to be a Zimbra value-added reseller. Customers can choose to purchase the Zimbra software from Exigent or purchase our special Zimbra Appliance package.
Each appliance packages includes your choice of an IBM or HP server, Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) and Exigent's installation services. Servers are pre-configured for your company based on our pre-install checklist process. A systems engineer will work with you or your designee to ensure that the Zimbra server is configured correctly for your environment. Once you receive your Zimbra server, Exigent can complete the installation process remotely.
All packages include:
Typical server specifications:
- Server burn-in and setup by Exigent
- Installation of Red Hat Enterprise Linux with one-year Red Hat network and telephone support.
- Installation of Zimbra collaboration server
- Choice of rack mountable HP or IBM server
- Two 146 GB, 15K SCSI hot-pluggable hard drives with hardware RAID1 (disk mirroring)
- Redundant power
- 2GB RAM
- Manufacturer's standard hardware warranty; Three-year onsite, next-business-day coverage
- One-year Zimbra server management contract (services provided by Exigent)
- One-year Zimbra enhanced support for the Zimbra application
- Assistance with migration from other e-mail platforms
- Extended hardware warranty (custom quote depending on level of service desired)
For more information, please call (877) EXIGENT, ext. 201 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org