Don’t think you need backup for Microsoft 365 and Google Workplace?
Think again. While Microsoft 365 and Google Workplace (formerly G Suite) may provide for cost-savings over traditional on-premise IT infrastructure, smart IT managers and forward-thinking business owners understand that protecting their data in the cloud is just as important as protecting it on-premise.
The fact is that Microsoft 365 and Google Workplace data in the cloud remains vulnerable to:
- Malware, viruses, and ransomware
- End-user error, such as accidental deletion, or file or data overwrite
- Lost data due to a cancelled account
- Malevolent user activity
- Unruly application workflow(s)
Using Backupify, Microsoft 365 backup, and Backupify Google Workplace backup, organizations benefit from the ability to:
- Restore lost files
- Control employee lifecycle management
- Protect against service provider downtime
- Recover from ransomware, viruses, and malware attacks
- 3x/day automated backup for Office 365’s Exchange, OneDrive, Teams data, SharePoint and for Google Emails, Calendars, Contacts, Google Drive, Files, and Folders.
- Perform additional backups as needed at any time.
- Security controls that include compliance with SOC 2 Type II, HIPAA, and PCI Compliant. Data is secured with 256-bit encryption.
- Browse and preview backups by user and item. Search for metadata.
- Restore individual files or groups of files back into a user’s account or export them directly to your machine.
- Monitor data with domain health status and activity log.
- Store an unlimited amount of data in our Cloud forever.
Backupify Makes Compliance Simple:
- SOC 2 Type II audited
- Supports HIPAA compliance
- Data encryption at rest and in transit
- Data controls and monitoring tools, including audit logs, uptime and availability SLAs, and export capabilities