Exigent Technologies has partnered with ZixCorp®, the email encryption leader. As a preferred partner, we add value by providing you with the guidance, implementation services and training to make your email encryption implementation easy and hassle-free.
ZixCorp has helped over nine thousand customers comply with government regulations to encrypt sensitive information contained in emails. ZixCorp’s proven email encryption and email solutions are used by nation’s most influential institutions including major banks, U.S. Treasury and state regulators. Additionally, Zix counts one in every five U.S. hospitals as customers.
The Need for Email Encryption
Securing sensitive information in email for customers, partners and employees isn’t just a best practice — it’s often the law. Compliance with regulations is a priority for healthcare, financial and government organizations; it may also need to be a priority for your company.
Whether it is customer data, partner data or intellectual property, no industry is exempt from the need to protect their company’s sensitive information. In addition, no company can deny that email continues to be the preferred method of business communication. Based on these factors, federal and state government continues to enact tougher laws on the protection of customer data across all industries.
With email encryption, you can be sure that:
– Customer information is secure
– Your reputation is protected
– Email exchange complies with federal and state regulations
– Your most valuable relationships with customers and partners are not jeopardized by data breaches in email
– Company assets are protected from being sent through email
Summary of Business Drivers & Justifications for Email Encryption
– HIPAA and HITECH | healthcare
– GLBA | finance
– State Security Breach Notifications Laws (enacted by 46 states)
– State Data Encryption Laws (enacted by CA, NV, MA and WA)